Private Overnight Oasis 2 days, 1 night tour
Staying at one of the floating rafthouses will be an experience you'll fondly remember and talk about for years.
If you have the time, we at Limestone Lake Rainforest Tours strongly recommend you spend at least one night at the floating rafthouses to really appreciate the wildlife, beauty and serenity which is Cheow Laan Lake.
The Private Overnight Oasis package tour included :
- All meals whilst on the tour (drink extra)
- Overnight floating raft house accommodation at Cheow Laan Lake (Plearn Prai or Sai Chon Floating raft house)
- Boat hire & boat driver
- English/Thai speaking guide
- Guided jungle walk including optional bamboo raft and cave exploration at Coral cave
- Guided kayak trip at Cheow Laan Lake
- Guided wildlife spotting trip on long tail boat or kayaks
- Sightseeing en route
- National park entrance fees
- Wildlife Sanctuary admission fees
This tour is priced at :
- 7900THB per person (2-3 persons)
- 6700THB per person (4-6 persons)
- 5800THB per person (7-10 persons)
- 11500THB per person (single travelers)
The tour commences and concludes at Cheow Laan Lake, (part of Khao Sok, but an hour away from the headquarters area).
Ask for more info
The ‘Private Overnight Oasis’ is a two day, one night package that will leave you feeling relaxed and in complete harmony with nature.
Travel by longtail boat to your overnight accommodation – your very own floating rafthouse, then take a dip in the the pristine waters of Cheow Laan Lake. After lunch, it’s off for an easy guided jungle hike, before returning to soak up the atmosphere from the balcony of your floating rafthouse. Dinner is a selection of southern Thai specialty foods with just the stars & the sounds of nature as your backdrop.
The next morning board your longtail boat in search of wildlife, before returning for breakfast, kayaking, lunch and a final swim, before a sad goodbye to your temporary oasis.
Not exactly the tour you were looking for?
We also offer shorter and longer stay tours (from 2 hours to 7 days) and can customise a tour tailored just for you. Book a custom tour here