Three Day Lake Hidden Wonders 3 days, 2 nights tour
One night at Cheow Laan Lake is simply not enough, so we created this tour to allow you to really soak up this untouched oasis of nature. We’re sure that one of the highlights of your visit to Thailand will be staying at the floating rafthouses and exploring this pristine rainforest lake.
The Three Day Lake Hidden Wonders package tour included :
- All meals whilst on the tour (drinks extra)
- Two night accommodation at floating raft house (Plearn Prai floating raft house or Sai Chon floating raft house)
- Boat hire & boat driver
- English/Thai speaking guide
- Unlimited independent kayak hire at Cheow Laan Lake
- Guided jungle walk and Bamboo raft including cave exploration at Coral Cave
- Guided kayak trip at Cheow Laan Lake
- Early morning guided wildlife spotting trip
- Sightseeing trip on boat
- National Park entrance fees
- Wildlife Sanctuary admission fees
This tour is priced at :
- 17500THB per person (2-3 persons)
- 12500THB per person (4-6 persons)
- 10500THB per person (7-10 persons)
- 27500THB per person (single traveler)
The tour commences and concludes at Cheow Laan Lake, (part of Khao Sok, but an hour away from the headquarters area).
Ask for more info
Travelling by longtail boat you’ll be astounded at the stunning scenery that opens up along the way. Have your camera handy, as you’ll get plenty of wonderful photo opportunities on this boat ride.
On arrival at the floating rafthouses, take a quick dip in the the pristine lake before enjoying a scrumptious Thai lunch. Then it’s off for an easy guided jungle hike with a visit to a local cave (weather dependent).
In the evening enjoy a selection of southern Thai specialty foods with just the stars & the sounds of nature as your backdrop.
The next morning go in search of wildlife, before breakfast and a scenic jungle trekking adventure with your guide. After lunch, it’s sightseeing from your longtail boat, followed by another evening under the stars.
On the final morning, after wildlife spotting and breakfast, you’ll join your guide on a kayaking adventure, visiting some of the hidden coves that make up Chieow Laan Lake.
After another delicious lunch, it’s time to bid a fond farewell to your rainforest hideaway.
Not exactly the tour you were looking for?
We also offer shorter and longer stay tours (from 2 hours to 7 days) and can customise a tour tailored just for you. Book a custom tour here