Premium Three Day with Lake Adventure 3 days, 2 nights tour
Staying one night at premium accommodation at Khao Sok and the other at Cheow Laan Lake’s floating rafthouses will give you the opportunity to explore the best that this region has to offer.
The Premium Three Day with Lake Adventure package tour included :
- All meals whilst on the tour (drinks extra)
- Accommodation one night at Khao Sok
- Elephant care activities with bath and feed AND Guide Canoe trip at Khao Sok
- Half day jungle trek in Khao Sok National Park
- Transfer from Khao Sok to Chieow Laan Lake
- Overnight trip to Cheow Laan Lake (Keeree Warin floating raft house OR The Greenery Panvaree floating raft house )
- Boat hire & boat driver
- English/Thai speaking guide
- Guided jungle walk and Bamboo raft including cave exploration
- Guided kayak trip at Cheow Laan Lake
- Early morning wildlife spotting trip at Cheow Laan Lake
- Unlimited independent kayak hire at Cheow Laan Lake
- National Park entrance fees at Cheow Laan Lake
- Wildlife Sanctuary admission fees at Cheow Laan Lake
This tour is priced at :
- 19500THB per person (2-10 persons)
- 10400THB per person
- 10400THB per person
- 35500THB per person (single traveler)
- 9750THB per child*
*children under the age of 15 & travelling with at least 2 adults
The tour commences at Khao Sok (close to Khao Sok National Park Headquarters) and concludes at Cheow Laan Lake (also part of Khao Sok, but an hour away from the headquarters area).
Ask for more info
After lunch on arrival day, it’s time for an exciting elephant trek, followed by a guided canoe trip along a gentle river. This is a great introduction to the scenery and nature that make Khao Sok such a sought after holiday destination.
That evening, after dinner, enjoy the sounds of nature as you drift off to sleep in air-conditioned comfort.
The next morning, after breakfast, it’s time for a hike in Khao Sok National Park, where your guide will take you on an informative and picturesque trek along one of the nature jungle trails, visiting a swimming hole (or waterfall in rainy season)
Following lunch, you’ll transfer by vehicle to Cheow Laan Lake, where you’ll board a longtail boat for the visually spectacular journey to the floating rafthouses.
On arrival there’ll be time for a refreshing dip in the lake before a guided kayak trip, visiting some of the lake’s hidden coves. In the evening enjoy dinner under the stars.
The next morning, go in search of wildlife, before breakfast, followed by a guided jungle walk with your knowledgeable and experienced guide.
After lunch and a final swim, return by longtail boat to Cheow Laan Lake Pier, where your tour concludes.
Not exactly the tour you were looking for?
We also offer shorter and longer stay tours (from 2 hours to 7 days) and can customise a tour tailored just for you. Book a custom tour here