Jungle Magic 3 days, 2 night tour
The best of both worlds – spend one night in a canopy treehouse at Khao Sok and the next in a floating rafthouse at Cheow Laan Lake. Nature at her most stunning.
The Jungle Magic package tour included :
- All meals whilst on tour (drinks extra)
- One night treehouse accommodation at Khao Sok
- Elephant jungle trek OR guided canoe trip OR half day jungle hike
- Transfer from Khao Sok to Cheow Laan Lake
- Overnight trip to Cheow Laan Lake including one night accommodation at floating raft houses (Plearn Prai floating raft house or Sai Chon floating raft house)
- Boat hire & boat driver
- English/Thai speaking guide
- Guided jungle walk and Bamboo raft including cave exploration
- Guided kayak trip at Cheow Laan Lake
- Early morning wildlife spotting trip at Cheow Laan Lake
- Unlimited independent kayak hire at Cheow Laan Lake
- National Park entrance fees at Cheow Laan Lake
- Sanctuary Wildlife entrance fees at Cheow Laan Lake
This tour is priced at :
- 12900THB per person (2-10 persons)
- 7900THB per person
- 7900THB per person
- 17900THB per person (single travelers)
- 6450THB per child*
*children under the age of 15 & travelling with at least 2 adults
The tour commences at Khao Sok (close to Khao Sok National Park Headquarters) and concludes at Cheow Laan Lake (also part of Khao Sok, but an hour away from the headquarters area).
Ask for more info
On arrival, check in to your very own canopy treehouse, with magnificent views of the surrounding rainforest. After lunch, you have a choice of a guided canoe trip OR a guided jungle trek in the National Park OR an exhilarating elephant trek which follows a gentle jungle trail. Dinner and overnight at treehouse resort.
Early the next morning, depart Khao Sok and transfer by vehicle to Cheow Laan Lake. Here you’ll board a longtail boat for a trip you’ll remember for years to come.
On arrival at the lake’s floating rafthouses, take a dip in the emerald green waters of the lake before enjoying lunch and a guided jungle hike with your knowledgeable and experienced guide.
In the evening enjoy a selection of southern Thai specialty foods with just the stars & the sounds of nature as your backdrop.
The next morning, head off in search of wildlife, before breakfast and a guided kayak trip, then lunch. A final swim and a its then time for a sad goodbye to your temporary oasis.
This three day, two night package will leave you feeling relaxed and in complete harmony with nature.
Not exactly the tour you were looking for?
We also offer shorter and longer stay tours (from 2 hours to 7 days) and can customise a tour tailored just for you. Book a custom tour here